Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Clueless Investigator eBook



Title: The Clueless Investigator: A Conversion Story

Author: Liz Sartori

Client: Wildrose Enterprises

Date of Work: May 2011

Purchase at LDSeBookstore.com

Purchase from Amazon.com

Also available in print at Amazon and CreateSpace

About the Book:
Liz Sartori always had a curious mind. As a child, it got her into trouble. As an adult, it took her west where she traded her Catholic upbringing for life as a Mormon. And what a life it has been!

The Clueless Investigator is Liz's conversion story, sharing memories of her life as a child, her move to Utah, and a photo gallery of pictures from her past.
Liz was an elementary school teacher. Her students remember her...

You were my teacher 26 years ago! I loved it when you let your snake slither around your neck and unsuspecting visitors would get their socks shocked off when they noticed!   ~ Teri

You were my most favorite teacher ever! I had so much fun on our trips–Green River, Hardware Ranch, Arches National Monument, fossil hunting, haunted houses. You will always be in my heart.    ~Jennie

You were one popular teacher. We all wanted you! It was my best year–being John Wayne for my report, running 100 miles, burning wood books. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ~ Audrey

I give you an A+++. Walker is a different child because he knows you. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for him.   ~ Seana



About the Job: eBook Conversion; converted digital files from PDF to EPUB, MOBI, PRC, PDB and LRF formats.

Formatter: Karlene Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment