Author: LDS Publisher, editor; Various LDS authors
Client: LDS Publisher Press
Date of Work: October 2012
About the Book:
Can Santa learn a lesson from the Savior? Can a foreign exchange student help you see Christmas a little more clearly? Do things really look better from a distance? And just how many holiday ornaments does one woman need?
Get in the Christmas Spirit with Volume 2 of award-winning stories from LDS Publisher's 2010 and 2011 Christmas Story Contests! Sixteen short stories from popular LDS authors to help you remember the reason for the season!
Featuring LDS authors: Brenda J. Anderson, Amie Borst, Weston Elliott, Kasey Eyre, Gussie Fick, Angie Lofthouse, Teresa Osgood, Brian C. Ricks, Jennifer Ricks, Lee Ann Setzer, Jennifer Shelton, Rob Smales, Janice Sperry, LisaAnn Turner, and Michael D. Young.
Available in print format at: Amazon or CreateSpace
Available in ebook format at: Amazon or other formats at ldsebookstore.com
About the Job:
- Cover Design: Karlene Browning
- Editing: Content edit; proofreading.
- Internal Layout: Designed page layout and styles; typeset interior in QuarkXPress (Mac); converted to print-ready .pdf files.
- eBook Conversion: Converted digital files from PDF to EPUB, MOBI, PRC, PDB and LRF formats.
- Typesetter/Formatter: Karlene Browning