Title: Ancient Civilizations
Author: Karlene Browning & Brenda Miles
Client: Swift Learning Resources
Date of Work: 2000
About the Book:
Created according to publisher specifications, Ancient Civilization is a cross-curriculum resource binder for middle-grade teachers.
Containing worksheets for social studies, language arts, math, science and other activities, this supplemental binder contains puzzles, games, activities, maps, arts & crafts, historical fact sheets, learning packets, report starters, creative writing prompts and much more.
Each section also includes a review activity based on a popular game: "Egyptian Trivial Pursuit," "Greek Bingo," "Roman Clue," "Medieval Password," and "Win a Million Yen."
The information in the resource binder has also been adapted for use in home schools, requiring access to a basic public library for research material.
About the Job:
- Cover design: Done by LibrisPro (Karlene Browning).
- Editing: Content edit; proofreading.
- Internal Layout: Designed page layout based client preferences; typeset interior in QuarkXPress (Mac); converted to print-ready .pdf files.
- Internal images/clip art: Procured by LibrisPro.
- Typesetter: Karlene Browning
|Egypt Page||Greece Page||China Page|
|Middle Age Page||Middle Age Page||Rome Page|
*To see larger image, right-click on the page and select View Image.